Aerialist (aerial fabrics, single pointe trapeze, stationary trapeze, aerial hoop) / stilt walker / stuntswoman
5’3″, 112 lbs, 34″-26″-36″, athletic, blue eyes, white/blonde hair
- 2012 – (current) Gymnastics with Charles Miller
- 2012 two month-long workshops with Lisa Natoli of Lisa’sBrightIdeas
- 2011 – (current) semiannual workshops with Elsie Smith and Serenity Smith-Forchion at NECCA for “Advanced Aerial Teacher Training”.
- 2007 – (current) semiannual workshops with Elsie Smith and Serenity Smith-Forchion at NECCA with a focus in trapeze and aerial silks.
- 2005 – 2012 aerial classes with Joelle Pendergrass at Bumbershoot Aerial Arts. With a focus on aerial silks, spinning hoop, stationary trapeze, and rope.
- 2009 to 2011 stretching and contortion classes with coach Rosa Yagansetseeg
- 2009 to 2011 handstands and tumbling classes with Monté Carlo silver medal winner Sasha Nievidonski
- 2010-2012 Ballet at Webster University
- 2011 two week-long workshop with Sarah Poole (tissue, contortion), Kevin O’Connor (rope), Terry Crane (rope). Also, one weekend workshop with Michael Lamphere of ENC (straps).
- 2005-2009 Classes at Circus Day Foundation and Circus Harmony. General circus arts, equilibristics (rolla bolla, tight wire, rolling globe), tumbling, physical comedy, contortion, hand balancing. Aerial silks with Monica Newsam, and trapeze with Joelle Pendergrass.
- 2005-2009 bi-annual Workshops with Carrie Heller and pre-professional circus program at Circus Day Foundation
- 2007 week-long workshop during AYCO at Gamma Phi Circus in German Wheel, unicycling, physical comedy, hand balancing, and equilibristics.
Performing Experience (in order of most recent)
- City Museum, St. Louis, MO. (stilt walking)
- Old Rock House, St. Louis, MO. (stilt walking, duo acrobatic routine, trapeze)
- Know Theatre, Cincinatti, OH. (solo trapeze and duo acrobatic routine)
- The Paladium, St. Louis, MO. (solo aerial hoop performance)
- Talbott Street Club, Indiannapolis, MN. (solo aerial hoop, solo stationary trapeze)
- The Coliseum, St. Louis, MO. (solo aerial silks)
- Opener for March 4th Marching Band – 2720 Cherokee, St. Louis, MO. (acrobatic chair dance routine)
- The Fountain on Locust, St. Louis, MO. (solo aerial silks performance)
- Hep Cat Carnivale – The Grammaphone, St. Louis, MO. (ambient stilt walking)
- Jumping Jupiter Cabaret Club, St. Louis, MO. (performed aerial hoop, trapeze, or aerial silks on rotation in a weekly saturday cabaret show for 8 weeks)
- Casa Loma Ballroom, St. Louis, MO. (performed stage comedy collaborations with The Beggars Carnivale as well as solo silks and solo aerial hoop numbers)
- Forest Park Shakespeare Festival, St. Louis, MO. (performed solo aerial silks and trapeze for the length of the 3 week festival)
- Paul Mitchell Ice Ball, Roberts Orpheum Theater St. Louis, MO. (aerial silks choreography, in collaboration with floor dancers)
- Citizen Jane Film Festival – Stephens College, Columbia, MO. (aerial silks and trapeze solos for the length of the 3 day festival)
- The Bridge, Columbia, MO. (solo aerial silks)
- Know Theatre, Cincinnati, OH. (performed stage comedy collaborations with The Beggars Carnivale as well as solo single-pointe trapeze)
- Atomic Cowboy, St. Louis (solo aerial silks)
- 2720 Cherokee (aerial silks duet)
- Lakewood Theater, Dallas, TX. (performed stage comedy collaborations with The Beggars Carnivale as well as solo aerial silks)
- St. Louis City Museum (performed in a weekly variety circus show 2009-2010 with The Patchwork Circus and Aeriality)
- Aeriality – Bumbershoot Aerial Arts, St. Louis, MO. (ongoing aerial collaborations)
- 2011 – (current) aerial silks, flexibility, and strength-training classes at Upper Limits Rock Climbing Gym.
- 2012 – (current) flexibility and conditioning classes and workshops at Van Ella Studios.
- 2009 – 2012 aerial silks, aerial hoop, rope, trapeze, single-pointe trapeze, and aerial slings classes at Bumbershoot Aerial Arts Studio.
- 2007 – 2009 Youth Circus Instructor at Circus Harmony Circus Center St. Louis.